Opiate addiction program
Detoxification from opioids lasts at least 7 days and is intended for patients that use less than 1 gram of heroin, 40-50 mg of methadone, 400-500 mg of Substitol or 100 mg of Oxycontin. The goal of detoxification is to clean the organism and control the withdrawal syndrome, physical crisis and pain caused by the interrupted consumption of opiates.
The first and most important phase of treatment. The essence of diagnosis is to assess the physical and mental condition of the patient.
In order to assess the physical condition of the patient, the standard diagnosis examination includes:
- urine test
- tests for hepatitis B and C, as well as for HIV infection
- general analysis of blood
- biochemical blood test
- examination by the internist doctor
In case of serious aberrations in laboratory tests and/or in case of the presence of the risk factors, we additionally invite specialists from other medical centers to take part in diagnostics and treatment progress. On the basis of our clinic or by the contract with our partner clinics we provide MRI, EEG, ultrasound, x-rays, endoscopy research, as well as we seek for complementary consultation of cardiologists, neurologists, endocrinologists and other specialists. These complex additional tests are not included in the price of this treatment program and are additionaly charged. We also provide some specific laboratory tests for drug detection in blood, urine and other bodily fluids.
After completing the diagnostic, results are discussed in the team of doctors where they determine strategy and plan of treatment.
Depending on the results of diagnostics, an appropriate method of detoxification or a complex set of methods is chosen for each patient, in order to obtain the best results for each specific case. The complex method includes UROD (ultra rapid opioid detoxification from opiates), Neurojet (N.E.T) therapy, pharmacotherapy, special infusions of vitamins, hepatoprotectors. It is extremely important that detoxification is fast. The patient should feel no pain and the sleeping habits and appetite of the patient should return to normal. The patients mood should become stable, without any anxiety or depression.
- N.E.T. - Neuro jet therapy is a method that affects the neurons responsible for the secretion of endorphins in the brain, by means of special impulses issued by a Neuro jet device. Our natural protection from shock, pain and stress is based on the natural opiates produced by our neurons. When a person consumes drugs, the secretion of natural opiates is practically interrupted. Neuro jet is a small electronic device that normalizes the levels of dopamine and endorphin in the brain. Neuro jet stimulation is painless. The patient feels only a slight tickling and vibration. The frequency and intensity of the impulses is computer-controlled. After 15-20 minutes, abstinence symptoms disappear, or their intensity is reduced by 70-80%.
- UROD - Ultra rapid opioid detoxification is a modern and extremely efficient method that aims to accelerate the cleansing process of the organism and at the same time to reduce the intensity and duration of unpleasant crisis symptoms. It is applied when the diagnosis establishes that there are no contraindications for this type of detoxification. During the ultrafast detoxifying the patient is under anesthesia for 6-8 hours a day. Opiate antagonists, usually naloxone or naltrexone, are gradually introduced, releasing the receptors from opiates. The essence of ultra rapid detoxification is that patients should over most of the crisis symptoms when they sleep and feel no pain. When they wake up, the worst part of the crisis has already passed. Even if some minimal symptoms remain after waking up, their intensity is significantly reduced and they can be easily treated by means of traditional non-opioid analgesics. During the process of detoxification, the patient will undergo this procedure 2 or 3 times.
- Pharmacotherapy - is one of the elements of detoxification. Depending on the results of the diagnosis, during the detoxification process there will be used a combination of medications, which eliminates the basic symptoms of abstinence, as well preparations which are part of pain management standards and provide good protection from pain. Psychostabilizers, hypnotics and antidepressants are used in case of irritability, dysphoria, depression, anxiety and insomnia. Due to frequent nutrition performances, insufficient or excessive appetite, the therapy includes ferments that facilitate the ability to assimilate food, amino acids and vitamins. The treatment also includes a lung-cleaning therapy in order to eliminate the consequences of narcotic inhalation (if indicated), special infusions with neuro-metabolic substances, nootropics for the enhancement of exchange processes in the brain and hepatic protectors for the regeneration of the leaver. All the products used in pharmacotherapy are safe and create no dependency.
What needs to be pointed out is that detoxification gives excellent results in cleansing the organism and removing unpleasant painful symptoms of crisis, but it cannot heal the addict fully, since the detoxification is only the first step on that road.
Physiotherapy involves a combination physical and medical therapy, as well as deep tissue massage. Massage has a tranquilizing and relaxing effect. When a person goes through the process of quitting drugs, dopamine levels are lower than in the case of non-addicts. Massage helps to normalize the process of dopamine secretion in patients undergoing addiction treatment. Massage contributes to the detoxification process by accelerating blood circulation and lymph flow, accelerating thus the elimination process of toxic substances in the body. One session of physiotherapy is included in the price of the treatment package. The cost of each next session is 30 Euros per session.
4. Pharmacological blockade
At the end of the treatment, a pharmacological blockade will be carried out in the form of an implant (Naltrexone). The purpose of this procedure is to block the opiate receptors of the patient through the effect of Naltrexone. In that way, the patient will not achieve euphoria or similar sensations in case of using heroin, Tramal or methadone and therefore there will be no relapse and return to drugs. Naltrexone implants are not included in the price of the extended detoxification package and they are additionally paid.
Conditions of stay in our Hospital
- Medical care is provided by doctors and nurses on 24hour duty 7 days a week. All the doctors are board certified anesthesiologists, psychiatrists and psychologists with 10-25 years of experience. Totally clinic employs 30 people.
- Patients and staff safety is guaranteed by guards and security agency.
- The patients are accommodated in comfortable 2 and 3 bedroom wards. Each ward has a bathroom, shower, wardrobe, TV set, bedside tables. All rooms are cleaned twice a day. One accompanying person can stay free.
- Patients also have billiards, gym, table tennis and yoga classes at their disposal.
- Meals include breakfast, lunch, dinner + fruits and juices / tea. Food is cooked at clinic's kitchen. The patient's wishes, food preferences, therapeutic diets, religious eating habits are taken into account.
- We meet the patients from other countries at the airport or bus/train station and provide free shuttle to clinic.
- We also offer our help in obtaining Serbian visa for those foreign patients who need it.
- At the request of the patients the guided tours, sightseeings, picnics is the option.
My problem was with heroin, intravenous
My opinion or results I expected about the treatment from here or basically what I...
I was an opiate addict for 7 years
I was an opiate addict for very long, about 7 years and the last year I’ve had a burnout...
I’ve used heroin and crack for 22 years
Been to 27 rehabs, had 27 detoxes, but by far this detox treatment at Doctor Vorobiev...
I was addicted to fentanyl for about 3 years
The results were excellent. They were better than I expected and they were way faster...
I didn’t care about anything, but the drug
Honestly, Ibogaine, you feel a little rougher for 2 days, but after that wears off, the...
I’m 13 months clean and I don’t use drugs
I’m 24 years old, born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. My problem was methadone, heroin...
I had a heroin and methadone problem
I came to Vorobiev, it’s a detox center. I was here for 3 weeks and my experience over...
I had a really bad crack and heroin addiction
Before going into the clinic, Dr Vorobiev clinic...
I’ve been using heroin for 22 years as well as cocaine, hash, acid and ecstasy
Anybody who has anybody that they really care about and would like to help them out I...
29 years old with a 9 year history of opiate dependence
All the staff are so attentive and I can’t thank everyone enough for the whole support...
I was on drugs for 10 years, heroin, crack cocaine
This rehab is nothing like what I thought it was gonna be like. I’m leaving today and I’m...
Alcohol addiction treatment
Alcohol addiction treatment patient from Germany
Rapid opiate heroin detox experience patient from Miami
My name is Daniela and I’ve been living in Miami for 20 years.
Heroin detox experience and naltrexone implant 12 months
Hi I’m addicted to crack and heroin and I drunk far too much … I thought this thing will...
Heroin detox procedures without withdrawal symptoms
Im from UK United Kingdom. I smoking heroin for 10 years, 10 solid years been pretty...
Rapid opiate detox under anesthesia my experience + naltrexone implant
Passed the rapid heroin detox, ibogain treatment...
Heroin and methadone detox clinic patient from London
I’m from England and my problem was heroin addiction...
Drug rehab centers uk patient smoked marijuana, crack cocaine, heroin, acid tabs
I started smoking drugs while i was at school, that was in early mid eighties, i left...
Naltrexone implant experiences patient from england
Also about my future plans, i were remain to stay clean, promise i made to my wife, and i...
Naltrexone implant drug therapy patient from UK
I am a 29 year old woman from England and I started using drugs at 17...
Adderal, oxycontin, xanax addiction, drug detoxification and Ibogaine therapy
Young lady from USA. Multiple drug addiction. Prescription drug abuse. Started with xanax...
Heroin detoxification clinic, rapid detox, UK patien
Patient of 42yo from UK. Heroin addiction for 15 years. Daily dose of street heroin was...
Addiction to cocaine, amphetamines, crack, marijuana, withdrawal treatment
Patient from Florida. 20 yo. Multiple drug addiction...
20-year heroin addict from UK
When I seen my brother, that motivated me to come to this clinic, because with the ones...
Heroin, LSD and methadone addiction - Ibogaine traitement
Even though this clinic doesn’t have a magical stick, it has procedures that don’t exist...
Addiction free after 20 years of heroin usage
The treatment’s fantastic, the people are fantastic, the cleaner’s are fantastic, the...
Ibogaine therapy for heroin addiction
If you come here and do your rehab, come for 2 weeks, maybe come back and do Ibogaine...
Medical Drug Detox Center
I am taking drugs 4 years and my whole life has gone down ever since. Everything, my home...
Alcohol drinking problem treatment
My experience in this clinic has been tremendous really. Treatment every day, psychology...
I was addicted to alcohol
Today I am alcohol free thanks to this clinic and I would recommend everyone to please...
Ibogaine in the treatment of heroin withdrawal
I had Ibogaine therapy, which is like hallucinogenic...
Heroin addiction treatment centers Dr Vorobiev
Yes, I’m here for heroin addiction. First time I used it 12 years ago, after 10 years I...
Ibogaine treatment for fentanyl abuse
And thanks to Ibogaine and this place here, I have my life back and I think I will never...
Heroin addict from Australia
I had a major heroin addiction, which lasted for 13 years on and off. I’ve had 9...
How to kick opiate addiction
I’ve been addicted to opiates since I was 15 years old and as I said I’m now 44, I’ve...
Ibogaine treatment heroin withdrawal
For the first time I was here to detox myself from heroin. The second time, after two...
Crystal meth drug addiction stories , ultra rapid opioid detoxification
Patient from Perth, Australia. 48yo. Heroin and Crystal meth addiction for 20 years...
Heroin detoxification procedure , detox treatment experience
Hard core heroin addiction for ten years. Daily dose of pure heroin is up to 8.0 gr...
Oxycontin addiction rapid detoxification methods, Patient from Toronto
Patient from Toronto. 31yo. Addiction on Oxycontin for years, The daily dose is up to...
Ibogaine completely changed my life - tablets addiction
I did treatment called ibogaine which completely changed my life. I started feeling...
Ultra Rapid Opioid Detoxification UROD patient from Paris
Rapid and ultra rapid opioid detoxification techniques at dr Vorobiev clinic...
Methadone withdrawal treatment center, ibogaine treatment and recovery program
I brought my daughter to this clinic because she wanted to get rid of methadone. She was...
Detox from methadone treatment quick ultra rapid detox and neuro jet therapy
Daniela: Hello, what's your name? Mikela: My name is Mikela. Daniela: Mikela, how...
Ibogaine therapy for drug addiction, europe, facilities, success stories
Daniela: Hi, what's your name? Marco: My name is Marco. Daniela: Where are you from...
Benzodiazepine detoxification treatment, addicted to benzos, lorazepam, diazepam
Daniela: Good day to you, what's your name? Francesco: Hi, I'm Francesco, I...
Heroin recovery program success stories, rapid detox and ibogaine therapy
Daniela: Hi, what's your name? Alberto: My name is Alberto and I come from Italy....
I was a heroin addict
What was the problem, because you came to our clinic for a treatment? I was a heroin...
Heroin addict before and after, success recovery stories, interview, testimony
Hi, tell us your name and why are you here in the first place? I come from Germany, I...
Drug addiction treatment stories in europe, heroin intravenous injection
I am 35 years old. I have been using drugs for 15-16 years now. In the beginning they...
Alcohol and gambling addiction treatment recovery stories
Hi, I am a patient at Dr Vorobjev clinic and I am here because of alcohol and gambling. I...
Opiate addiction treatment centers in europe, opiate withdrawal treatment
I had a problem with opiates and I was an addict for 14 years. Last year I felt...
Amphetamine addiction , mmc, fmc drug addiction treatment center
I have been using drugs for 10 years. It began with pot, all the way to amphetamine...
Methadone detox center, addiction rehab treatment and recovery
Patient: Hi guys, I am from Italy, I live there, but I am not Italian. Daniela: Hi, where...
Addiction to methadone, heroin, cocaine, ibogaine treatment center
Marko: Hi guys, my name is Marko, and I am from Italian region...
Methadone detoxification under anesthesia success stories
PATIENT: Hi, I’m from Italy. I had a problem with Methadone addiction...
Detoxification from heroin without pain and symptoms of abstinence
MARCO: My name is Marco. I’m from Italy. I was using 3g heroine daily for years...
Oxycontin abuse treatment, oxycodone addiction withdrawal
Patient from Italy. Problem with a chronic post-traumatic back pain...
Detox and ibogaine treatment Dr Vorobiev clinic
Patient from Italy. Hard core multiple drug addiction. The main problem is Methadone...
Quick drug detox program rehab center europe
Hello, I am here to tell you about my family experience, why I ended up in the clinic dr...
Heroin detox clinic, naltrexone implant 3 months
dr Alexey: Alexander, we would like to hear your story about your recovery...
Drug detoxification program and naltrexone implant procedure
Patient from Greece.27 yo. Heroin addiction for many years. Passed ultra rapid opiate...
Detoxification from methadone treatment, methadone addiction
35 y.o. patient from Sweden. 12 years of drug experience. In 2001 survived critical...
Addiction to benzodiazepine,painkillers, detoxification treatment
dr Alexey: Carlo, where are you from? patient: I'm from Switzerland. dr Alexey:...
Substitol 800-1200 mg per day i.v.
Substitol 800-1200 mg per day i.v. Patient from Austria. Long term addiction on opiates...