Bookmark & Share
International addiction treatment clinics “Dr Vorobiev”
Addiction treatments in our clinic include:
- Diagnostic procedures evaluating degree of addiction as well as consequences and personality disorders. We motivate patients to quit using narcotics and psychoactive substances. After thorough consultations with patient’s closest relatives, together we devise plan for fighting addiction.
- Detoxification. It is very important to protect patient from withdrawal syndrome. We do that quickly and painlessly always keeping in mind patient`s individual needs. There are five basic types of detoxification. In this stage of treatment, during first 24 hours patient is under constant monitoring performed by an intensive therapy specialist. Clinic is equipped according to ICU standards (system for monitoring vital functions, oxygen therapy and respirators, devices for automatic delivery of medications, laboratory). We understand the importance of detoxification and keep developing skills and methods of this process.
- Treatment of mental addiction (craving for narcotics) .Narcotics are cause of great disbalance in neurochemical mechanisms for emotion regulation. For that reason, after getting clean from substances, patients often experience insomnia, mood swings, depression, persistent uncontrolled thoughts and desire for drugs. We are sure now that psychological help in this case is not sufficient. For stabilization of neurotransmitter structures we use pharmacotherapy, NET therapy, and audio-visual stimulation. Ibogaine therapy is a powerful treatment that helps patient to understand his/her own mistakes and get back to normal life. Ibogaine helps in those cases when commune, methadone or psychologists prove inefficient.
- Antagonisttherapy.This treatment effectively blocks the receptors, preventing the body from responding to opiates. Effects of narcotics are this way made impossible. We suggest naltrexone and disulfiram implants. Once the implant is applied, narcotics are no longer part of patient`s life.
- Support during the adaptation period. Recommendations concerning pharmacotherapy, plan of countermeasures against recidivism, and long-term contact with patient are our way to achieve best results.
In order to help patients to start a new life without narcotics we organized a team of 30 members of staff in the clinic and center for rehabilitation, both equipped with contemporary medical equipment and all the necessary medications. Patients stay in rooms with two beds, TV set and toilette. Billiards, table tennis, gym, massage and physiotherapy are also at their disposal. Food is prepared in our kitchen and patients can order their meals. Security staff is always there for the safety of both patients and the staff. Transfer of the patients to the airport is also part of our service.
Our clinic is licensed and controlled by Ministry of Health of Serbia. Specialists from many countries work in our clinic. Clinic Dr. Vorobiev is member of several associations of medical tourism.
Why you should seek help from us in painless detoxification.
We use the latest techniques and innovations for treatment of all kinds of addiction. Our methods of drug withdrawal are the result of scientific cooperation and exchange of experience with the world’s leading hospitals. Combination of different schemes of drug detoxification, continuously upgraded rehab techniques, availability of modern medical equipment and highly effective pharmacological therapy ensures the safe and comfortable treatment for all kinds of addiction including addiction on such heavy drugs as Heroin, Methadone, Substitol, Kapanol, Kompensan and etc
Dr. Vorobiev Clinic is a well-known Russian hospital for alcoholism and drug addiction treatment. The clinic meets the highest European medical standards. The clinic operates in field of addiction medicine for more than fifteen years. During that time thousands of people from all over the world successfully passed the different types of treatment for all types of addiction, including stepped medical drug detox and ultra-rapid opioid detoxification, special anti drug craving therapy, ibogaine therapy, N.E.T. therapy (method of natural endorphin system recovery), therapy by anti-opiate blockers (Naltrexone treatment). The latest medical technologies and innovations combined with the modern hi-tech equipment are used at our clinic to make the process of drug detoxification from Methadone, Heroin, Subutex and other opiates highly effective, safe, fast and comfortable. Drug addiction is a serious disease, the root of which is a psychological dependence on drugs. Dr. Vorobiev Clinic has a devoted team of highly skilled professionals consisting of psychiatrists, anesthesiologists, specialists for addiction treatment and psychotherapists armed with knowledge and years of experience to solve this hardest task. We liberate people from drugs, we give them freedom. Treatment at our clinic is a safe and comfortable transition from a miserable life of drug addiction to a life of good health and sobriety.
- Heroin withdrawal can begin as soon as four -six hours after the last short, when the user starts feeling irritable, anxious, nervous as the drug leaves the body.
- Heroin addiction starts with a debilitating, devastating dependency on recreational drug use. From a chemical standpoint, the addiction can be explained by diminished ability of the user's brain to produce sufficient amount of endogenous opiates due to the constant presence of opiates being artificially pumped into the body.
- There are two types of Ibogaine therapy. The first one is focused on beating drug addiction, most commonly heroin dependence, through drug detoxification and alleviating craving for drugs. The second type of treatment is used for facilitating psychotherapy sessions, which usually need sub-clinical doses of Ibogaine.
- Ibogaine side effects are: nausea, dizziness, shaking, increased sensitivity to light, partial loss of control of bodily movement, buzzing noise in the ears.
- N.E.T. therapy is safe, effective and comfortable. It allows the patient to be active and doesn't require additional medication.
- Naltrexone treatment is the best choice for people who passed opioid detoxification and highly motivated to stay in recovery. In means of prophylactic measures the Naltrexone program is the best option to prevent a relapse to opioid use.
- Naltrexone implants release controlled amount of Naltrexone into patient's body during the pointed time. Blocking effect on opiates depends on kind of implant and can last for 2,3, 6 and 12 months.
- Opioid Detoxification begins with comprehensive medical examination to ensure that Ultra Rapid Opioid Detoxification is an appropriate fit for each patient.
- Ultra rapid opioid detoxification treatment is designed to meet patients’ medical, psychological and social needs in order to achieve positive result to maximum. Your health and safety is our highest priority.
- To solve the problem Ultra Rapid Opioid Detoxification offers the patients to undergo through the worst of the withdrawal symptoms while unconscious.